WANT TO STOP SNORING? HERE'S WHAT WORKS - FROM HUFFPOST
We just love this article written by Sarah Klein over at Huffpost!!! (Full Article Here)Long considered little more than a nuisance, snoring is no longer something to ignore -- to the delight of frustrated bed partners everywhere. To sleep physicians, snoring is a sign that something's up."When you are snoring,…
FALL ASLEEP IN UNDER A MINUTE USING THE 4-7-8 METHOD
Promoted by best-selling author Dr. Andrew Weil—and popular wellness bloggers, the 4-7-8 breathing method is reported to help you fall asleep in under a minute. This method relaxes you by increasing the amount of oxygen in your blood stream, reducing your heart rate, and reducing the amount of carbon dioxide…
KEEPING YOUR BEDROOM DARK. AND THIS WEEKS TIPS FOR PRE SLEEP TIME.
Firstly this may seem like a simple thing to do, but are you being effective?Why is darkness so important for sleep? Darkness stimulates a part of the the brain called the pineal gland to release a substance called melatonin. Melatonin is vital in our circadium rhythm and modulates many processes…
TAKE CONTROL AND SLEEPWELL BLOG TIPS
10. Just try not to do it tooclose to bedtime.Most of us don't exercise intensely enough to really rev ourselves up so much that we override the sleep-promoting benefits of regular workouts. However, especially in people with trouble sleeping, making sure your workouts end at least a couple of hours before…
NUMBER 3 IS SO HARD, BUT WORTH IT, SLEEPWELL
1. Don't stress about sleep. We're certainly not saying to shrug off your shuteye like it doesn't matter, but don't stress yourself out about getting adequate time in bed, either. The more anxious you get about sleep, the more difficult it will be to actually get…
SLEEPWELL WITH THIS WEEKS FREE SLEEP TIPS, NO.3 IS THE BEST BUT LEAST USED!!
1. Combat snoring. About 37 million Americans suffer from snoring. It certainly disturbs a bed partner's sleep, but "sawing…
HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLOUTION TO SLEEPWELL?? TRY THESE FOR A BOOST!
1. Take a hot bath.A cozy soak raises your body temperature slightly. Then, when you hop out, you'll cool down quickly, which mimics the natural drop in body temperature caused by the brain as it readies the body for sleep. A warm bath before bed seems to help people fall…
FEEL REFRESHED FOR THE NEW YEAR !!! SLEEPWELL WEEKLY TIPS TO BETTER SLEEP
1. Strike a pose, say a prayer.Yoga, meditation, even prayer are all helpful tactics to coax your mind to wind down. These quiet activities may help you slow down your body and drift off sooner. …
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! HERE IS FOUR TIPS TO RECOVER FROM CHRISTMAS PARTYING! SLEEPWELL
1. Try separate blankets in a shared bed.If your bed partner is constantly stealing all the covers or one of you sweats while the other shivers, it might be a good idea to use two seperate sets of bedding. “Use only one fitted sheet to start,” Robert Oexman, D.O., director…
GET WELL RESTED IN THE RUN UP TO CHRISTMAS WITH THESE THREE TIPS!
1. Ban furry friends from bed.Every little purr or tail wag is likely to disrupt your sleep, no matter how much you two enjoy cuddling. Plus, the allergens Fido and Fluffy bring with them into the bedroom can trigger reactions in people with allergies, further disrupting their slumber. …